Read the statements below to determine which type of training suits you best.
1. I have clear goals and I want someone to help me achieve them.
2. I prefer training by myself to training in a group.
3. I am just getting back into exercising and I think some private attention would be useful.
4. I would like to take group classes but I don't feel prepared.
5. I want someone to hold me accountable so I stay consistent with my training.
1. I have a few hours free during the morning and I would like to use them to take care of myself.
2. I have been doing yoga for awhile and would like to develop my own home practice.
3. I have a busy schedule and someone coming to my home would allow me more time to exercise.
4. I have a group of friends with whom I like to share my time with and we live in the same area.
5. I've taken yoga classes before but the setting didn't suit me and so I stopped going to lessons.
1. I enjoy training in groups.
2. I enjoy training in groups but sometimes there are too many people and I get lost among the crowd.
3. I have an injury or problem I am working with and could use some extra attention.
4. I would like help in creating goals for myself.
5. I would like to be a part of a community that focuses on building a healthy lifestyle.
Copyright © 2019 Heather White - Alle rechten voorbehouden